There are many ways to access TripAdvisor if you aren't near your desktop computer.
- Mobile website: our mobile website is designed to work on all phones with mobile browsers, and provides the most popular parts of TripAdvisor, including hotels, restaurants, things to do, flights, and forums in selected countries. Just visit www.tripadvisor.com using your phone's browser and you will be taken to our mobile site.
- Mobile apps: we have free, downloadable mobile apps for the following devices:
- Apple iOS versions 5.0 and higher
- Android versions 4.0 and higher
- Nokia touchscreen smartphones (running Symbian Series 60 v5 software)
- Windows Phone 7 and 8
- Kindle Fire 2nd and 3rd generation (available in the Amazon Appstore)
- Offline City Guides: Get this free mobile city guide with the restaurants, attractions, hotels and reviews you love from TripAdvisor, stored in the app so it works offline -- no data roaming charges! Supports iOS 5 and higher or Android 2.3 and higher.
- SeatGuru: access 700+ seat maps from nearly 100 airlines worldwide to find the best seat for your flight. This app also includes superior flight search powered by TripAdvisor flights and real-time status alerts to let you know about any cancellations.
We track the various mobile platforms very closely, and are always working to improve our services for customers. Stay tuned for more downloadable apps in the future!
Please note that while we do our best to ensure that our mobile site works well, it is impossible for us to test it on every phone in every country. If you have a problem with your particular phone, please let us know.