Things to Do on TripAdvisor must meet the following criteria:
- Must be of interest to travelers
- Must be family-friendly
- Must abide by our animal welfare policy
- Must be currently open or taking reservations for a future opening date
A Permanent Attraction/Point Of Interest (POI) is a permanent place in nature or one that is man-made that travelers may visit. Permanent Attractions/Points of Interest must meet the following guidelines:
- Must have an official name and a permanent address
- Must be open and available to the general public
- Must be open for at least 12 consecutive weeks of the year
Exception: Performances must operate at one venue for at least 24 consecutive weeks of the year. Examples include, but are not limited to: shops, museums, nature areas, statues, and more. To sign up as a Permanent Attraction/Point Of Interest, go here: https://www.tripadvisor.com/GetListedNew.
Suppliers can be tour operators, organizers, agencies, individuals, or businesses that operate tours, activities, classes, cruises, and experiences for travelers. To sign up as a supplier, go here: https://supplier.viator.com/sign-up-info. Products listed must meet the TripAdvisor Experiences Product Guidelines.
The following do NOT qualify to be listed as Things to Do:
- Cities, towns, or airports
- Events, festivals, or other short-term things to do submitted by users
- Note: Some events are listed on TripAdvisor, but they are editorially selected.
- Businesses or clubs that require an application or membership to join/use the facilities
- Chain stores (except the flagship location)