At this time, all hotels and B&Bs in the following countries with a verified business representative are eligible to become a part of the programme:
- North America: United States, Canada and Mexico
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands and the United Kingdom
- Pacific: Australia and New Zealand
- Central America: Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama
- South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela
- The Caribbean: Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Puerto Rico, St. Barthelemy, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks and Caicos, and the U.S. Virgin Islands
Your score on the survey determines your GreenLeader level. All participants must re-apply on an annual basis to ensure their continued enrolment in the programme, and to maintain the badge on their property's TripAdvisor page.
If you need multiple days to complete the survey (for example, you may want to consult with your building engineer for some questions), you can save your answers and come back to complete the survey at a later date. Your survey will not be submitted until you click on "Submit completed survey".
You can see a full explanation of each question, answer, auditing requirements and scoring, by consulting the downloadable survey guide for your country or region by clicking here.