All posted photos must meet these requirements:
- Family-friendly – No photos, material or images that are vulgar, pornographic, obscene, profane, illegal, offensive, insulting, objectionable or those containing other content that is not appropriate for our community. No photos may be posted by children under the age of 13.
- Original – No images from other sources. No images that infringe on any copyright, trademark or other legal property right.
- Relevant to other travellers – No photos, images or materials that have no relevance to the accommodation, attraction, restaurant, location or general travel experiences. Click here for more information.
- Non-commercial – No photos that include logos, titles, branding, promotional material or any other content intended for commercial purposes. Click here for more information.
- Safe files – No photos that are contaminated or infected with a virus or any other corruption that is either intended or may result in damage to the computers and systems of TripAdvisor and/or those using it.
- File properties:
- No single photo file may exceed 5MB in size. All photos submitted to the site must be in .gif, .jpg, .bmp or .png format.
- Landscape layout (more wide than tall) will generally look better than portrait layout (more tall than wide). All photos will be scaled to fit the standard display boxes on our site.
- Although photos are sometimes displayed as smaller thumbnails, good photos will be at least 1024 pixels wide and 450 pixels tall.
- Photos should not be altered in any way that distorts the scene being depicted.
- No blurry, dark or otherwise difficult to view photos.
- No sideways photos. Please rotate photos in our photo uploader before submitting.
NOTE: Property owners and/or business representatives should reference additional details here.
TripAdvisor claims no ownership, affiliation with or endorsement of any photos that are posted on our site. The truthfulness of all photos and captions is assumed by the member who posted them and their validity is not the responsibility of TripAdvisor. Please note that by uploading photos, you are granting TripAdvisor the non-exclusive rights to use, copy, re-purpose and display those photos at our discretion. Any photo that does not meet one or more of the above guidelines will not be posted or will be removed.