We understand that some properties might want to remove their listing for a variety of reasons. However, we can only remove your listing if your property has closed permanently, due to our mission of being a comprehensive source of travel information.
If your business has NOT closed permanently, your listing is a great opportunity for your property.
With just a little effort, you can turn your TripAdvisor listing into a powerful marketing tool to impress visitors to the world's largest travel site.
To improve your rating, follow these tips other businesses have used to attract more guests and collect more reviews:
- Use constructive feedback in reviews to make improvements and boost your customer satisfaction
- Ask guests to write a review
- Respond to reviews using our Management Response feature (view response tips)
- Upload photos and videos - they help you stand out!
- Check out what your competitors are doing to make guests happy
If your business has closed permanently, please follow these steps to remove your listing:
- Visit the Modify a hotel listing page
- Scroll down to the "Remove your accommodation listing" section
- Check the box and the one below verifying you're an official representative of the property
Once we verify the information, we will remove your listing.