We'll remind you to review your stay throughout your trip. Once you check out, the owner will get the chance to review your stay, too. Their feedback won't be seen by any other travellers but you.
Here's how it works:
- Once you check out, you and the owner will have 14 days to leave your reviews.
- We'll send you an e-mail or SMS telling you how to write your review.
- When you submit your review, we you'll check it to make sure it meets our guidelines. Please note that this may take longer than usual during busy seasons.
- Once both reviews are ready, we'll send you an e-mail so you can see what each other wrote. If only one of you writes a review, it will be shared automatically 14 days after check-out.
Note: If you're not a TripAdvisor member, you must write a review to see the owner feedback.
- Your review will also appear on the listing for the rental you stayed at, and the owner will have a chance to respond.
- The owner review of your stay can't be seen by any travellers but you.
You can also review any rental you stayed at in the last two years.
- Find the listing of the rental you stayed at and select Write a review. You'll be taken to the TripAdvisor reviews page.
- You'll be asked to verify that you stayed, to rate the rental and leave your review. If you like, you can also add photos and rate your experience.
- When you're done, Submit your review and log in to your TripAdvisor account (or your Facebook or Google account, if you prefer).
- We'll e-mail you to confirm your review has been submitted. Check it to make sure it meets our guidelines.
- The review will go live on their listing and the owner will have the chance to respond.