For a short period of time after posting in the forums, you can edit your posts to correct typos and mistakes.
To edit your post:
- Click Edit below your post. (Note: the Edit link will only be visible to the author of the post.)
- From the time of posting, you have five minutes to edit and re-submit your post, or until another post is made to the topic.
For example, if another post is made to the topic three minutes after yours, you only have those three minutes to edit and re-submit your post. We find that these rules prevent abuse of the edit feature.
- If there's no Edit link below your post, that means the edit period has expired.
After the edit period has expired, you still have the option to remove your own post.
- Click "Report inappropriate content" under your post.
- Choose "Remove my post" as the reason. You will need to be logged in to do this.
- Your post will be quickly and automatically removed.
Note: The ability to edit and remove your forum posts is not currently available on our mobile website or app. If you need help removing your forum post, contact us.