Our listing guidelines require that restaurants, attractions and accommodations are open for at least 12 consecutive weeks each year.
If your business is temporarily closed and has plans to re-open, use the Management Centre to update your listing description. You can include information such as:
- temporarily closed for the season
- temporarily closed due renovations
- temporarily closed due natural disaster, fire, etc.
When your business re-opens, update your listing's description again, removing the obsolete information. To get started:
- Log in to the Management Centre
- Click on the "Manage Listing" section
- Select the 'Listing Support' tab on the left menu and click the 'Report Closure' button. Feel free to provide our editors with additional information in the space provided.