When you send a booking request, the property owner/manager has 24 hours to accept or decline your request. The booking is not confirmed until the owner accepts the request.
No money will be taken from your account unless the owner accepts the booking. You may see a hold on your account, but you won't be charged unless the owner accepts.
We'll let you know by email as soon as they respond. If the owner accepts the booking, you'll also receive a receipt confirming that your payment has been processed.
Go to your Inbox if you want to:
- See whether your booking has been confirmed
- Contact the owner
- Edit or cancel your booking request (you'll need to contact the owner to ask them to do this)
If you've received a quote and paid online, we'll confirm your booking via email. You can view all your booking details in your Inbox.
If you don't receive an email from us:
- Check your spam as it may have dropped in there by mistake
- Make sure you are checking the right email account
- Check with the owner/manager by contacting them through the Send message link on their listing.
If you've booked using an incorrect email address that you can't access - please get in touch.
Remember: please hold off on making any travel arrangements until your booking has been confirmed.