While it’s extremely unlikely, we’re here to help if you experience issues upon arrival such as:
- there’s been a double booking
- the property is not available for rent
- the property is misrepresented (differing substantially to what was advertised)
- the property is not there
If your rental is covered by Payment Protection
Please contact the property owner/manager if you're unable to access the property at check-in. Some give the number for a local representative or property manager for their guests to call in case of problems. You can find their contact details in the Inbox page or in your emails. In the majority of cases they'll be able to resolve any issues.
If you're unable to contact the owner/manager or resolve the matter:
- Call us on 1-855-785-9714 on the first day of your rental period (as stated in the booking confirmation email).
Remember: to qualify for Payment Protection, you must have booked and paid through our website for a property with a Payment Protection logo. Read the full terms here.
If we determine your booking is covered by Payment Protection and you meet the criteria within the policy, then we'll either:
- provide you with a refund
- or make all reasonable efforts to find you an alternative comparable property for the same price or less
If your rental isn’t covered by Payment Protection
You'll need to contact the property owner/manager to resolve the matter with them. See your rental agreement (if you have one) for the terms and conditions.