To find out if a property welcomes dogs/pets, look at the Suitability section under Amenities on the property listing. It may say Pet allowed - yes, Pet allowed - no or Pet allowed - ask. If you can't see this information, you can ask the owner by using the email contact form on the listing.
What if I have already booked a property?
If you have already booked a property and want to know if you can take your dog or pet with you, contact the owner. It's a good idea to tell them the type and size of the pet(s) you want to bring with you.
How do I find pet friendly properties?
- If you only want to view pet friendly vacation rentals, you can use our search filters to help. Start your search and then follow the steps below.
- Look through the filter options at the top of the results and find Amenities.
- Click to view the drop down list and select Show more.
- Click Pet friendly so the box is checked. The page will automatically update and only show you properties that welcome pets.
- If you'd like to book a pet friendly property, contact the owner before booking to tell them about the pet(s) you will be bringing. Do this using the contact form on the listing.