We’ll remind you to review your stay throughout your trip. Once you check out, the owner will get the chance to review your stay, too. Don’t worry, we won’t share their feedback with anyone but you.
Here’s how it works:
- We’ll send you an email or SMS telling you how to write your review.
- Once you check out, the owner will have 14 days to leave you a review.
- Once both reviews are ready, we’ll send you an email so you can see what each other wrote. If only one of you writes a review, it will be shared automatically 14 days after check-out.
- The review you write will also appear on the listing for the rental you stayed at, and the owner will have a chance to respond.
You can also review any rental you stayed at in the last two years:
- Find the listing of the rental you stayed at and select Write a Review. You’ll be taken to the Tripadvisor reviews page.
- You’ll be asked to rate the rental and leave your review.
- When you’re done, Submit your review and sign in to your Tripadvisor account (or your Facebook or Google account, if you prefer).
- We’ll email you to confirm your review has been submitted
- The review will be published on the listing, and the owner will have the chance to respond.
All traveler reviews must comply with our guidelines and be written by confirmed guests.