To make your travels a breeze, we offer many ways to access your ticket:
You will receive a link to your ticket in your confirmation email — usually within 15 minutes of booking. However, sometimes it takes up to 48 hours to confirm certain activities.
We suggest adding TripAdvisor@e.tripadvisor.com to your Safe Senders list to make sure you receive all our emails, including your confirmation email.
If you don’t receive the email, check your spam/junk folder.
On TripAdvisor Website and Mobile Apps
You can always access your ticket through your TripAdvisor account. Simply log in to your account.
(Don’t have an account? Don’t worry, we created one for you using your e-mail address when you booked to help you keep your trip organized! If you don’t know your password, just use the password reset tool)
You can access your account on your computer, on our mobile website, or on the TripAdvisor iOS or Android apps. Once you’re logged in, here’s how to find your voucher:
On your computer:
- Click your name in the top right corner of TripAdvisor.com
- Click the Bookings link
- You will see links to your tickets there.
On our mobile website or the Viator app:
- Click on the Menu icon in the top left corner of the screen
- Click on the Bookings section.
- You will see all of your bookings there.
- Click any booking and you will see a “Get Ticket” link (if the booking has been confirmed).