For most tours and activities, booking is confirmed instantly! In this instance, you’ll be able to see this on the confirmation page, in your confirmation email, and in your Bookings page.
For booking requests, the tour operator has 48 hours to confirm or decline your request. The booking is not confirmed until the operator accepts the request.
Your credit card will not be charged until all of the items in your purchase are finalized – this means any booking requests have been confirmed or declined. In this case, you may see a hold on your account in the interim period.
We'll let you know by email as soon as there is an update to a booking request.
Go to your Bookings page if you want to:
- View your vouchers
- See all open and past bookings
- See whether a booking has been confirmed
- Edit or cancel your booking request (you'll need to contact the owner to ask them to do this)
If you don't receive an email from us:
- Check your spam as it may have dropped in there by mistake
- Make sure you are checking the right email account
- Contact us