How to report a major renovation
Congratulations - we bet guests will love the new look! And, yes, if your property's renovation meets our criteria, and substantially changes the traveler’s experience, we may delete some of your old reviews that were written prior to the renovation.
What you need to prove a major renovation
To qualify as a major renovation, top to bottom changes need to be demonstrated such as: a complete overhaul of the lobby or doubling the occupancy. Cosmetic changes, such as new carpets, paint, or a new sign, do not qualify. As proof of your completed renovation, you will be asked to submit one of the following documents:
- Online press release with the publication's letterhead documenting the renovation.
- Endorsed letter from city officials or Tourist Board on letterhead verifying the scope of renovation and duration of the closure.
Here’s how to report your major renovation:
- Sign in to the Management Center
- Click on the "Manage your TripAdvisor page" link
- Follow the instructions there to report a major renovation