Our listing guidelines require that restaurants, attractions, and accommodations are open for at least 12 consecutive weeks each year.
If your business is temporarily closed and has plans to reopen, use the Management Center to update your listing's description. You can include information such as:
- temporarily closed for the season
- temporarily closed due to renovations
- temporarily closed due to natural disaster, fire, etc.
When your business reopens, update your listing's description again, removing the obsolete information. To get started:
- Log in to the Management Center
- Click on the "Manage Listing" section
- Select the 'Listing Support' tab on the left menu and click the 'Report Closure' button. Feel free to provide our editors with additional information in the space provided.