We understand that some businesses might want to remove their listing for a variety of reasons. However, it is our mission to be a comprehensive source of travel information for our users. We only remove listings under specific circumstances.
What is TripAdvisor's policy on closed properties?
Please see: Listings that have closed or moved
If your business has permanently closed, please follow these steps:
- Log into the Management Center
- Select "Update Business Details."
- In the "Your listing status" section at the top, select "Close your listing."
- Provide the date of closure and any necessary comments. Confirm the closure.
If your business has NOT permanently closed, your listing is a great opportunity for your property.
With just a little effort, you can turn your TripAdvisor listing into a powerful marketing tool. Follow these tips other businesses have used to attract more guests and collect more reviews:
- Use constructive feedback in reviews to make improvements and boost your customer satisfaction
- Ask guests to write a review
- Respond to reviews using our Management Response feature
- Upload photos and videos; they help you stand out!
- Check out what your competitors are doing to make guests happy