As an owner or representative, you can request updates to your business information in the Management Center. Read more about the benefits of doing so. To request updates:
- First, claim your listing. If you haven't already done this, get started by visiting http://www.tripadvisor.com/owners.
- From the main menu, click Your Business. This will bring you to your Management Center.
- Click Manage your TripAdvisor page
- From here, you can request edits such as:
- Updates to your property's key details and amenities
- Changes in ownership or major renovations
- Upload and edit photos and videos and much more!
Note: All requests are carefully screened to make sure they benefit travelers and comply with our policies.