There are a variety of ways you can manage your property's listing. You must first register for the Management Center and verify your association with the property. To start the process, visit www.tripadvisor.com/owners. If you have already done this, then simply sign into your TripAdvisor account and click "Manage your listing" at the top-right of any page to access the Management Center.
In the Management Center, you can manage a wide-range of TripAdvisor listing details, including:
- Add and update photos or videos
- Edit business description or amenities
- Manage your Business Listing subscription
- Forms to update your business' details, status, or classification
- Forms to report business closures, ownership changes, duplicate listings, major renovations
- Forms to inform TripAdvisor of organized boosting, potential blackmail or questionable reviews
- Free marketing and review collection tools.