We list accommodations that offer multiple rooms or units at a single permanent address and can accommodate more than one party at a time. These properties must have an official name and address, with daily onsite management. No accommodation that requires a minimum stay of more than 7 nights can be listed on TripAdvisor.
Accommodations are broken into tabs:
- The Hotels tab: see requirements.
- The B&B and Inns tab: see requirements.
- The Specialty Lodging tab: see requirements.
To be listed in a particular accommodation tab, our editors need to verify that the accommodation either:
- Meets the TripAdvisor guidelines in that category as listed here, which means that we would need to see those services listed on the accommodation's website or a partner's website, such as a tourist board or reservations partner.
- Is licensed specifically as that type of accommodation by either the local tourism board or governmental officials.
- TripAdvisor works in partnership with FlipKey and Holiday Lettings so when you register your vacation home on either site, your property will be automatically listed on TripAdvisor.
- If you are based in the USA, Canada, the Caribbean or Mexico, sign up with FlipKey.
- For the rest of the world, sign up with Holiday Lettings.