We value your contributions and encourage you to interact with your fellow travelers! We also want to make sure that TripAdvisor is a safe and trustworthy source for travel advice and information. To help us with this goal, we ask that you abide by TripAdvisor’s Content Policy and the following rules for photos:
We don't allow media that is pornographic or vulgar. We reject photos that include graphic violence or contain other content that is not appropriate for our community.
No images or videos from other sources. No images or videos that infringe on any copyright, trademark, or other legal property rights.
We do not allow photos posted to a property’s listing which contain logos, promotional material, or any other content intended for commercial purposes.
Respectful of Privacy
We respect your privacy and the privacy of the businesses we list. Photos will not be accepted when taken at a location where photography is prohibited. We will remove photos of other travelers or property staff upon request.
Listed by TripAdvisor
Photos must relate directly to the property to which it is submitted, so please ensure you are adding your images to the correct listing on TripAdvisor. If you post content to a specific listing on our site it must be for an accommodation, restaurant, attraction or airline that meets our listing requirements.
Media files must not be contaminated or infected with a virus or any other corruption that is either intended to damage or may result in damage to the computers and systems of TripAdvisor and/or those using it.
Photo & Video Quality
Help other travelers get the most out of your photos and videos by submitting quality content.
Photos should not:
- be blurry, dark or otherwise difficult to view.
- be altered in any way that distorts the scene being depicted.
- be upside down or sideways. Please rotate photos in our photo uploader if they are sideways.
Additional guidance specific to photos:
- Photos should not exceed 10 MB in size (up to 15 MB for accommodations, partners and influencers).
- Photos must be in .gif, .jpg, .bmp, or .png format.
- Photo landscape layout (wider than tall) will generally look better than portrait layout (more tall than wide). We recommend a photos aspect ratio between 1:1 and 4:3.
- Photos will be scaled to fit the standard display boxes on our site.