You can connect your Facebook profile to Tripadvisor in a few different ways.
If you already have a Tripadvisor account linked to the same email address that you use on Facebook:
- Click Sign in in the top corner of any Tripadvisor page.
- Click Continue with Facebook.
We recommend that you use the same email address on Tripadvisor and Facebook to avoid the automatic creation of a duplicate Tripadvisor account associated with your Facebook email address.
If you are signing up for a new Tripadvisor account:
- Click Sign Up in the top corner of any Tripadvisor page.
- Click the Sign in with Facebook button.
- If you are not signed into Facebook already, enter your Facebook username and password.
After you connect your Facebook and Tripadvisor accounts, logging in/out of Tripadvisor will also sign you in/out of Facebook, and vice versa.
TIP: Before signing in with Facebook, make sure that your web browser is not signed into someone else's Tripadvisor or Facebook account. Be especially careful of this if you share a computer (such as a public or family computer) - otherwise, you may connect the wrong accounts!