In addition to following our standard Photo Guidelines, business owners should take note of a few specifics to keep in mind:
- Owners can upload photos through their Management Center.
- Photos of the property or location are more helpful to travelers than photos from the property, such as a scenic view.
- Photos of nearby locations or staff should be avoided.
- Company logos or business cards cannot serve as a primary photos. Contact information cannot be included in the photo.
- Primary photo - owners can select a photo and request it be used as the primary photo. If approved, it will display on the listing in up to 5 days, depending on the volume of requests. We cannot guarantee the approval of any photo.