We understand that some properties might want to remove their listing for a variety of reasons. However, we can only remove a listing if the property has closed permanently due to our mission of being a comprehensive source of travel information.
If your accommodation has permanently closed, please report it to our editors by following these steps:
- Log in to the Management Center
- Click on the “Manage your TripAdvisor page” link
- Under “Property Administration Tasks,” click “Report business closure"
- Click on the "Close your listing" link in the "Your listing status" box
- Fill out the required information and press "Save"
Our editors will attempt to verify this change by referring to your official website or social media presence. If the closure can't be confirmed, your request may not be accepted.