Most common reasons for rejections
Listing requests are rejected because of one of the following reasons:
- Our editors cannot verify that the place or business meets our guidelines. This is due to insufficient information being submitted with the request or to our editors being unable to find sufficient information online.
- Our editors determined that the place or business does NOT meet our guidelines.
- Our editors determined that it is not of sufficient interest to travelers.
- It is not currently open to the public.
- It is a duplicate of an existing listing.
You can review our guidelines below:
What can I do if I do not agree with your decision
If you think that the business actually meets our guidelines and you are able to provide us with online evidence, such as a business website or Facebook page, please let us know by clicking the Contact us button available at the top of this page. We will be happy to reconsider your request!
Keep in mind that our editors should be able to understand whether the business meets our guidelines relying on the information available online.