Users can tag each other on all content except forums and reviews.
To tag another user:
- Click Repost under the content that you would like to tag.
- Insert the handle of the user you would like to tag starting with the “@” symbol.
- Click Post.
Tagged users will receive a notification in their inbox, and have the option to untag themselves.
To untag yourself from a post:
- Visit the tagged content.
- Click the 3 dots on the right.
- Click Untag me.
- Confirm the change by clicking Remove tag.
Once untagged, the user’s handle will continue to appear on the content but it will no longer be hyperlinked.