We understand that some properties might need to inform travelers that their property will be temporarily closed.
If your accommodation will be temporarily closed, please report it by following these steps:
- Sign into your Management Center.
- From the top bar select Manage listing then click on Name & description.
- The General details page will open.
- Toggle the selector to “on” in the corner of the right side of the Mark your property as temporarily closed box.
- Select the date range for the temporary closure message to appear on your listing.
- No need to click Submit.
You can return to your Management Center at any time to update the dates or toggle the notice off.
The notice should be visible on your listing in a few hours, but may take up to 24 hours.
The temporarily closed message cannot be customized. However, you may add custom messaging to your business description.