To add widgets to your website:
- Head to your Widget Center, enter your business or destination name and choose the correct entry from the list that appears.
- If you are representing a hotel, attraction or restaurant, you'll be directed to the Free Marketing Tools page for your business.
If you are looking for a destination widget, you'll be directed to the Promote your destination page.
- Choose the widget category you require and pick the design and size from the available options.
- Copy the code from the Your Code box and paste it in entirety into the source code of your web page. The content will be updated automatically once the widget is installed. Alternatively, use the Email this code link to send the code to your website manager, who can add it to your site.
- IMPORTANT: Please do not alter this code as doing so will damage the functionality of the widget.
For complete instructions about how to find and use TripAdvisor widgets, please refer to our PDF guide.