All content on TripAdvisor should be authentic and original.
- Do not post copyrighted material or content published elsewhere.
- Do not impersonate other members or TripAdvisor staff or you'll quickly be banned from the forums. Screen names must follow guidelines.
- We ask members not to post any information that they do not have permission to make available, including but not limited to: copyrighted material from any online or printed publication (news agencies, magazines, books, travel guides, television or radio programme transcripts), trademarks, passwords, subscription/members-only discount codes, confidential information, or the intellectual property of any other individual or business.
- This restriction includes reproduction of your own reviews, trip reports, travel advice, journals or blogs that you have previously published elsewhere, as well as content written by other authors. We seek to publish original content and avoid issues of ownership and copyright-infringement from any other source.
- Private correspondence with TripAdvisor staff should not be reproduced, summarised, or discussed in the public forums unless TripAdvisor staff specifically requests it.